Updated December 2020
- This website is owned, operated and maintained by Tumella, with its head office in the Netherlands (hereinafter Tumella). Tumella is an official trade name and registered trade mark.
Only the owner of the trademark Tumella is entitled to license (part of) it’s operations and intellectual property rights to third parties without notification.
- Tumella is entitled to modify or discontinue any of the services, offerings, features and information provided by or through its website at any time and without notice, even in instances where such changes prevent you from using or accessing information previously generated, saved or submitted by you through the website.
- Except for the limited privileges granted herein, or otherwise permitted by applicable law, no part of the website and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without express prior written consent by Tumella.
- Consequently, do not use the website or submit or post any information in any communication means with Tumella, that you deem private, personal of confidential or in which you claim ownership rights.
- The website, including all content, is provided on an “as-is” basis and Tumella does not warrant or represent that the website and its content is free of errors or defects.
- Tumella is not liable for any damages based on or resulting from the use, modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the website. Although Tumella attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the website, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the website and content thereon.
- Consequently, Tumella disclaims all liabilities for direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from the use of the website, except where prevented by law. To the extent that any aspects of the foregoing limitations of liability are not enforceable, the maximum liability of Tumella to you with respect to the use of this website is ten times the order amount of the product or service rendered or one (1) thousand Euros in other events.
- The content of the website, including and without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Reliance on any information appearing on the website, whether provided by Tumella, its content providers, its clients, visitors to the website or others, is solely at your own risk.
- The website may include links to third-party websites and/or third-party content. These sites and their content are not owned or controlled by Tumella. You acknowledge and agree that Tumella is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or information available from such third parties. Such parties are solely responsible for any privacy related aspects or issues.
- All products or services sold by Tumella are subject to limited warranties as stated in the instruction manuals or other information accompanying the products or services. These limited warranties are extended solely to end users of the products. To obtain warranty services, end-users should contact Tumella using the support contact information provided on the website or included in the applicable product information.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.